Production Blog: Finishing Touches

 Hey bloggers and welcome back to my blog. The sequence is looking greater than it has ever looked. We are very happy with how it is looking. All I have to do is upload the video on Vimeo and embed it into our next blog. This was a bit harder than I thought. My computer like last time was not working the best and I had to ask many people for help. It took up about like 15 minutes of my time. After the video was finally uploaded, I ran into the previous issues I had with my other forms of media I had submitted before. The sequence came out in 480p and made the sequence look horrible and as if it were filmed on an old camera. I had to fix the quality of video before publishing. This made the publishing of the video taking far longer. After uploading the video I sent the video to my friends for any last second checks before uploading it onto blogger. I made sure it looked good on their end as well, to my demise it didn't look very good on their end. The video was cropped on both sides and left out some key parts of the background in some of our scenes. It specifically ruined the breakfast scene we had and cropped Enzo and the bread out of the video. I had to go back into Vimeo and adjust the video's framing in order for it to perfectly adjust to Vimeo's format. The audio on the video was completely fine but the dialogue was a little quieter than I would have wanted it to be. The music was at a perfect volume and really sets the mood throughout the opening sequence ad especially towards the end. I also forgot to mention we added a very slow and ominous ticking sound to the later part of the sequence in order to accelerate the audience's heart rate. This was the last touch we have made to the original opening sequence and I'm very excited to show you guys very soon. Thank you bloggers for reading. I hope you have a nice day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog