Production Blog: Editing

Hey bloggers, welcome back. Today I will be working on my sequence and attempting to make it better. Considering how much I fixed during the film review and the critique I used. It was very hard for me to see what was still wrong with the opening sequence. This meant I had to watch and rewatch our current sequence so I could realize what I had to improve. The first thing I fixed was the position of the titles. At times the titles blocked out some important backgrounds. After I noticed this, I moved almost all the titles so that they wouldn't cover anything important in the scene. I also had to make sure that titles were still seen and not ignored because of were they were positioned. I did this by contrasting them with dark red so it would be noticed. I even tried adding a glow to make them more noticeable. I ended up removing the glow because I thought it looked weird and didn't match the vibe of the theme. It was also very hard to blend in with the brighter and darker scenes. I also tried giving the titles a sound effect every time they came up. This did not work at all. It made the sequence look absolutely terrible. The sound would interfere with the sound in the sequence. Because of this I decided to just leave it how it was and I left the red outline on it. The sound effect would have ruined the entire sequence and all our hard work would have gone to waste. Thats all for todays blog! Thank you, see you in my next Blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Finishing Touches